I have been getting microneedling treatments for over a year. At age 60, my skin is tighter, smoother and even toned than it was when I was 50. Treatment are painless with virtually no down time. If you're looking for a anti aging miracle, you need to try microneedling. Valerie Speacht
"I have been receiving laser treatments for my dark spots and aging skin on my face years and I was hesitant (and a bit skeptical) trying something new. After just one treatment my skin looked amazing and a large scar on my shin was drastically reduced. I’m sold! I can’t wait to see the end results. Microneedling is magic and Donna Eichstaedt is the “age reversing” magician.” Shannon Spake
I'm allergic to mosquito bites an have very thin skin especially around the ankle and feet ---I end up scratching them until they bleed---and then the bites turns into a bright red scar----When Donna suggested that we try needling ; after the first session they became a muted dark red. According to my dermatologist these scars were permanent and could do nothing to correct them--They are now virtually gone. I can barely tell they were ever there in the first place. Thank you Donna for proving my dermatologist wrong. Victoria Fronsee
After only 3 treatments I can see and feel such a difference in the stretch marks on my stomach. The stretch marks were so deep, I was uncomfortable letting anyone see my body. Now my skin is smoother, toner and less discolored. Most of all I feel more confident. Thank you Donna for everything you've done for me! I appreciate you for being so kind and caring and so happy for the Advanced Collagen Therapy.
With much love and appreciation, Sherry Habib
This treatment made an immediate difference in my skin. My pores are smaller, my wrinkles are diminished. I'll be doing my fourth treatment soon and can't wait. Donna has a great touch Julie Cannon
Donna is a magician with the microneedling! I am seeing scarring disappearing and finelines and wrinkles filling in. My skin is getting younger with each session. Denise Bell
Much less expensive and inavasive alternative to laser. I've seen a change in the size of my pores and acne scars over only four sessions. Holly Lambert
↕ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: DOES COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY HURT? A:You will feel some pressure (scrathing feeling) but depending on the procedure the use of topical agents are available to make the procedure more comfortable
Q: WHAT WILL THE TREATED SKIN LOOK LIKE? A: Treated skin will look like a sunburn when using the Dermapen forabout 12-24 hours. Skin must be kept clean and free of make-up within this period. I will be sending you home with a skin repair cream to use within this 24 hour period. After the time is up you can go back to your regular regimen, preferably a good quality product.
Q: HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED? A: The number of treatments required depends on the amount of collagen destruction currently in the skin or what your trying to achieve. Results may be seen with the first treatment, however for optimal results 4-6 treatments are usually required. Treatments are spaced out 4-6 weeks apart.
Q: HOW LONG TILL I SEE RESULTS? A: Collagen and elastin fibers take 3 weeks to build and continue up to a year using proper skin care products like Hyaluronic acid and peptides along with regular visits to your esthetician, will help build additional collagen and provided overall skincare.
Q: WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR TREATMENT? A: Please review to the following list:
• No Retin A products or applications for 12 hours prior to your treatment
• No auto-immune therapies or treatments 12 hours prior to your treatment
• No prolong sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment (A Dermapen treatment will not be performed on a sunburn face)
• If prone to cold sores please take your medicine the day prior, the day of and the day after your treatment due to any problems aroundthe lip area ~~If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please call to discuss it
WHAT DO I AVOID AFTER TREATMENT? A: Please review to the following list:
• For at least 24 hours, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, Retinol products, Vitamin C ( in low ph formula) or anything percieved as "active" skincare
• Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours, no tanning beds
• Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post treatment
• No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post treatment. Sweating and gym environment are harmful, rife with bacteria and may cause reverse reaction
• DERMAPEN CANNOT BE PERFORMED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF A BOTOX TREATMENT OR WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF ANY FILLERS
• PLEASE ADVISE YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE DIABETIC OR TAKE PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH BLOOD THINNERS